This Marketing Data Scientist – Senior Associate position will be part of CCB Data & Analytics Team, reporting to one of our Executive Directors or Vice Presidents of Home Lending Decision Sciences. Home Lending Decision Sciences provides analytics, business intelligence, and modeling support to drive Home Lending’s acquisition, sales, marketing, and retention strategies. This role is a combination of consulting (problem solving and client interaction) and leading the development and implementation of analytics throughout the Home Lending line of business. The successful candidate will be analytically/technically strong, will have great communications skills, and a collaborative and resourceful style.
· Independence and technical proficiency in:
- Developing insights, methods or tools derived from large datasets using various analytic methods such as predictive modeling, text mining, machine learning statistical forecasting, optimization, simulations etc.
- Handling data from multiple sources and disparate databases to construct conclusions and strategies
- Analyzing data to explore improvement opportunities, assessing strengths through confidence of data
inputs, identifying data defects, recognizing statistical anomalies and linking data to business processes
· Works independently with program and communication oversight
· Comfortable meeting with internal clients
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.