J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
• Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent telephone etiquette
• Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and escalate appropriately
• Use of tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
• Ability to work closely with other site administrators
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.