J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients. We’re part of JPMorgan Chase & Co, which provides retail banking, investment banking and asset management services across the world. Our experience spans more than 150 years – a history that’s reflected in our expertise.
Investors around the world — including private individuals, corporations, pension funds, foundations, government bodies and charities — entrust us to make their assets work harder. We look to offer expertise across every key investment class and every economic region — so whatever solution our clients need, we aim to deliver an investment strategy that can help.
We dedicate investment teams to the ‘core’ asset classes of equities, bonds and money markets. To institutional and professional investors, we also offer ‘alternative’ investments such as hedge funds, real estate and managed currency.
Through our range of investment funds and segregated strategies, we help different types of investors to harness the potential of investment markets. In this way, we can help each client to make their assets work harder and help them to reach their financial goals more efficiently. We have investment teams networked across more than 15 cities across the world, connected by investment hubs in London, New York, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
As a result, our geographic coverage ranges from global funds to regional funds and specialist portfolios concentrating on a single market or sector. And by sharing information across world markets, we can find the best-in-class investment opportunities, wherever they may be.
Role: Marketing Executive, Adviser Marketing Team, (part of the UK Marketing Team)
Primary purpose: To assist in the planning, execution and delivery of marketing and events activity to support the Adviser Marketing Team.
Reporting to: Adviser Marketing Manager
The Adviser Marketing Team, working closely with the Sales team, is responsible for the development, implementation and management of marketing activity, including digital and events to support our offer to the IFA community within the UK. Our aim is to be a valuable business partner to the adviser community providing a ‘first class service in a first class way’ helping them support their end clients’ investment decisions.
This is a key role within the UK Marketing Team and the wider UK Funds business, which has ambitious growth plans for 2018 and beyond. It will be suitable for an individual looking to develop their career within a fast paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be passionate about ensuring customer service excellence to internal and external stakeholders and delivering work of an exceptional standard.
• To produce and maintain marketing collateral ensuring that it is compliant, accurate, aligns to Brand and fits with the overall marketing and business objectives.
• To ensure that communication processes and content adhere to company/industry standards and compliance regulations via an electronic workflow management system (Nexus).
• To work closely with the Sales team ensuring that planned activity supports sales efforts, is communicated in a timely manner and actively encourage feedback.
• To support the development of marketing campaigns, analyse them and report on findings with recommendations for improvements.
• To assist in sourcing content and managing content distribution through various channels.
• To manage and coordinate updates to the Adviser website ensuring content is compliant; implement the social media strategy and deploy email and other digital communications as required.
• To support the implementation of the extensive Guide to the Markets roadshows and other JPMAM hosted or sponsored events .
• To manage and coordinate the webconference programme with clear objectives and measures, ensuring stakeholders are managed effectively and learnings drive future efficiencies and client enhancements.
• A passion for marketing and customer focused
• A team player
• Pro-active and hard-working
• High level of integrity
• Professional and confident – not afraid to push back
• A ‘can-do’ positive attitude
• Desire to learn with an ability to multi-task and project manage
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organised and methodical
• An eye for detail is key
• Resourceful with the ability to seek out efficiencies in process
• Ability to prioritise as well as cope with and manage change
• A ‘right first time’ attitude
• A good practical knowledge of investment products
Experience and skills:
• One to three years of marketing experience is ideal.
• Can demonstrate a broad business awareness and good strategic awareness.
• Experience in asset management / financial services or other regulated industry is desirable although not essential.
• Ability to manage multiple relationships, both within the marketing team, and with internal clients, is critical to success of the role.
• Degree / marketing qualifications - desirable but not essential.
• Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications essential.
• Must be numerate and possess good analysis skills with the ability to interrogate data.
• Digital marketing experience/knowledge is preferable.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer