J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management is an industry leader with over $2.0 trillion in assets and wealth under management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. Its productive and beneficial workplace contributes to a 95% employee retention rate for JPM AWM top talent. There are countless opportunities for career growth through networking with experienced professionals, working with teams on challenging projects, and expanding knowledge through the use of J.P. Morgan tools and platforms.
The Alternatives Treasury Operations Group will be responsible for cash and transaction processing and oversight activities primarily to support the US Real Estate Funds and Investors of Asset Management. The group will be responsible for oversight of the Treasury Management application, wire processing, bank reconciliation of transactions and balances, bank account access management, regulatory and audit participation and ensuring maintenance of a very robust and time sensitive controlled processing environment. The role will provide extensive exposure to a wide range of businesses within Alternatives Products, Application and Technology partners and Operations across the entire banking platform.
· Strong communications, interpersonal, and consultative skills
· Self-motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude
· Excellent analytical ability and proficient technical skills
· Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
· Ability to work in deadline oriented and controlled environment
· Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a team
· Ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and sensitive tasks
· Comprehensive understanding of the financial markets
· Background of industry tools and software suites
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Treasury and Cash Operations
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.