• Must be a highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
• Partner on end-to-end projects including strategy and operating model/process re-design, project management, execution and evaluation
• Prioritize alternative solutions, drive results and influence senior leaders in a cross functional, diverse environment
• Work independently, and know when to ask for guidance
• Develop and translate quantitative analysis into strategy
• Effectively create and present oral and written communication
• Develop relationships and build a network throughout the firm
• Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
• 4+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement, business re-engineering
• Financial services/business consultancy or engineering backgrounds, preferably in Wealth Management
• Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex global projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating)
• Experience with digital project execution and management
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, high quality institution
• Strong PC skills (Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.