Cyber Technology Controls delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls and IT Risk agendas with a focus on risk reduction, stability, security, delivery, resiliency and efficiencies. TC’s focus on standardization, consistency and simplicity fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across JPMorgan Chase. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. Global Identity and Access Management provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
As an Application Support Associate you will be responsible for day to day production support and operations of CTC, Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) infrastructures and products including the production, testing and development environments. You will need to work with the development support teams to provide design guidelines and impart knowledge on technical trends and solutions. Identify the hardware and software components the applications used for implementation and provide instruction on how to appropriately implement application components. Instrument end to end monitoring of infrastructures to ensure high availability and timely alerting of potential issues. Ensure infrastructures have adequate capacity and are refreshed on a periodic basis. Develops and maintains system documentation, run-books and production metrics reporting.
Provide support, guidance, and training to both internal and external clients during the analysis, development and testing processes. Work effectively within team to identify and resolve issues. Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels. Provide expert knowledge of the Identity Management and Security Tools architecture, and serve as Subject Matter Expert to IT Risk Management teams on those topics.
* As a senior technical support associate; Own and support production infrastructure and application for vendor and in-house applications
* Perform daily health checks of the applications, scripts, and infrastructure supporting these tools.
* Monitoring and Resolving User reported tickets and ensuring we meet defined SLA’s
* Engage and Drive Technical Projects for new on-boarding of automation or data manipulation.
* Testing and Deploying new code updates and patches using firm and departing Change Control practices.
* Developing scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks.
* Troubleshoot and resolve system or provisioning issues.
* Knowledge of multiple systems, as well as an in-depth understanding of the functionality for these systems.
* Use discretion to prioritize workload in order to ensure timely problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
* Technical expertise on multiple platforms is required
* Work with Engineering on new code releases and defects.
* Own and Engage in Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes.
* Participate in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits. Perform audit support tasks as assigned.
* Test, modify, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
* Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
* Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
* Provide off-Hours support, as needed, to resolve system problems during non-business hours or backlogs.
* Provide on-site shift coverage in accordance with Shift Rotation schedule where applicable; Occasional overtime may be required.
* Provide daily customer support in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Develop and maintain good relationships with lines of business. Ensure communication is customer focused and professional.
* This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems.
* Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter.
* The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
* 8-10+ years strong Production Support experience with UNIX/Windows server; LDAP platform administration experience
* Extensive experience in supporting and troubleshooting J2EE web applications and databases/knowledge on SQL
* Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management Processes and tools
* Exposure to monitoring tools AppDynamics; Splunk; AutoSys
* Troubleshooting skills with the ability to correlate various logs files, events, etc. to get to root cause of issues quickly and correctly.
* Knowledge of the overall business operating models and underlying technical architecture.
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly. Eagerness to learn new things.
* Flexible with regard to working shifts APAC and EMEA shifts; On-Call & weekends; Overtime
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Able to demonstrate team leadership skills with an proven ability to communicate effectively with clients, vendors, management and project staff at all level
* Ability to listen, analyze, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goals