As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
• Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
o Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
o Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
o Design (compliance, security)
o Network Engineering (planning, provision)
· Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
· Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Conceive, design, and implement programmatic and automated communication services on networks, network management systems (aka telemetry and NMS), and infrastructure management systems.
· Define, design and guide the implementation of APIs as part of an automated feature or communications service between networks and systems management tiers.
· Define, design and guide the implementation of automated systems providing performance management data unique to wireless network components, wireless client devices, and mobile app interfaces.
· Define, design, and guide the implementation of APIs and data exchange features with infrastructure management and service management systems (i.e. service databases, operations tools, etc.).
· Plan, Design, and Engineer large scale enterprise wireless data networks utilizing distributed and cloud-based architectures and service partner infrastructure.
· Plan, Design, and Engineer large scale wireless network solutions which employ service management features and policies for multiple businesses.
· Wireless network infrastructure design, engineering, and implementation from component level to enterprise deployment at scale.
· Proven knowledge in the integration of loosely-coupled and tightly-coupled network infrastructure elements including: Wireless Controllers, Wireless Access Points, Wireless/Mobile Device Configurations, Routers, Ethernet switches, Firewalls, Internet appliances, Wireless Network Planning tools, Network Management tools, Mobile Business Applications, Network Data Analysis, API methods and tools, Security Operations Control services, Proxy and Policy Management services, Internet Application Performance services, Systems Management and Monitoring Automation methods.
· 7+ years’ experience in the design, operation, and management of wireless/mobility/LAN/WAN networks and security services in large global enterprise environments.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.