Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
As a Business Systems Analyst I you will be part of the Call Routing team delivering Telephony solutions supporting the Chase customer's experience when they contact our CCB Call Centers. The Call Routing team is part of Operations Infrastructure within CCB Operations and is responsible for developing and managing Centers of Excellence focused on business support capabilities that reach across the various CCB business functions.
You will be accountable for interpreting business requirements and implementing technical call routing solutions in collaboration with our senior leaders across CCB. This role will perform research and analysis - recommend solutions and drive decisions that make a positive impact for our customers. You will own and champion multiple business/technical processes, standards and controls. The technical aspects of your role will include the ability to create and maintain complex configurations within Genesys, troubleshoot issues and coordinate efforts with stakeholders and other internal operations and technology teams.
Consult with Business teams to understand basic requests, providing solutions and business requirements that solves the need. Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies and reduce cost Design, build, document, test, implement and maintain Genesys Call Routing configuration, and business routing logic and strategies for multiple businesses (COM) Troubleshoot issues, and coordinate efforts of internal departments and vendors to ensure proper call routing and CTI data passage Primary 24x7 on-call support for call routing issues on a rotating basis Provide first level support on priority issues escalation.
- Technical skills 3+ years technical and call routing background supporting high volume, multi-site Contact Centers preferred
- Knowledge base/Education Strong experience with Genesys Call Routing Platform OR Aspect/UIP Voice and Data Network Infrastructure knowledge IP enabled Contact Centers experience is preferred
- General skills/attributes Ability to troubleshoot most complex issues around Genesys configuration and/or call routing logic; Technical and process expert
- Must be able to explain technical detail and provide guidance to internal stakeholders Detail oriented and technically savvy
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment Bachelors or Technical degree preferred