JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
As a member of the Asset Based Lending team, the candidate is responsible for processing LIBOR’s associated with Asset Based Lending for all direct and syndicated deals. In addition, posting and reconciling Borrowing Base Certificates for externally agented deal associated with Investment Banking group. Responsible for maintaining customer files, generating invoices, notifications, and application of interest fees.
As a Transaction Processing Specialist, your responsibilities would include:
- Process transactions for sensitive and/or complex customer relationships on syndicated loans using the ABLE loan system for Rollovers/Conversions/Repricings.
- Exceptional customer service skills - Customer contact focuses on high volume or unique activities requiring interaction with multiple clients, lenders, and internal market/credit partners & resources. (Ability to calculate interest and fee accruals for billing is required for this role.)
- Responsible for minimizing credit and business risk through awareness of procedure, compliance, and bank policy.
- Participating in projects and working groups as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability in accounting techniques and strong analytical skills.
- 2-5 years professional working experience in banking or financial services is required.
- Ability to adapt to new systems; ABLE system knowledge preferred - but will review experience with other loan systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Effective in time management, prioritizing, multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.); Excel proficiency a must.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in processing work.