JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate Sector Associate Auditor, based in New York, will report directly into the Corporate Sector Audit Team Lead and be responsible for assisting with ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit execution and continuous monitoring activities across Chief Administrative Office, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal and Philanthropy.
The Associate Auditor will partner with the Corporate Sector Audit Teams located in London, Hong Kong and Sao Paulo to provide global audit coverage and gain in depth knowledge of strategic firmwide functions. Additionally, this role offers opportunities to work closely with the Line of Business Audit teams to ensure consistent coverage of compliance, finance, and human resource risk topics, and participate in firmwide reviews. This role may offer exposure to other key corporate functions including Finance and Risk Management.
· Participate on audit engagements covering Corporate Sector functions including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, audit report drafting and follow-up and verification of issue closure.
· Will be accountable for meeting deliverables, adhering to department and professional standards and utilizing consistent methodology.
· Communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls.
· Proactively coordinating/interacting with the Global Corporate Sector auditors and Line of Business Audit teams.
· Be prepared to travel to locations domestically (10%).
· At least 2 years internal/external auditing experience or relevant financial services industry experience.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
· Proven ability to be able to multi task, complete projects on time and on budget, and adjust to changing priorities.
· Strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
· Proven ability and desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically.
· Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present issues to management.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.