As a Command Center Manager you are responsible for the operations of one of four Merchant Services Mission Control Command Centers. Using a follow the sun model, these command centers monitor Merchant Services production, responding to issues and managing daily maintenance. Your mission is to oversee the Workload Managers, Critical Support, and Tech Operations to ensure stable and efficient productions services. You will participate and drive production outage resolution, ensuing the right support staff are engaged and executive communications are sent, be responsible for Command Center metrics and the quality of the data supporting them.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities
· Become a process SME and drive Incident Management engagement
· Interface with internal teams and external customers to ensure the business is run efficiently
· Maintain metrics data quality for the Command Center
· Effectively transition backlog and work in progress to the oncoming shift
· Bachelor's degree in a computer related field and 5 to 7 years related experience
· Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
· Strong Analytical skills.
· Experienced in Incident management Process
· Change Management Process
· Problem Management Process
· Proficient in MSOffice and reporting tools
· Knowledge in HP-Service Manager (or similar incident ticketing tools)
· Knowledge in Monitoring tools such as Control-M, Crontab, or Tivoli
· Knowledge of RDMS (like Oracle SQL)
· ITIL Foundation V3/2011 certified
· DevOps certified
· Experience in Payment processing/Cards industry a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.