As a Workload Manager, your mission is to triage multiple requests for services and schedule and track those requests for remediation by the Merchant Services Mission Control Command Center. You will participate and help drive production outage resolution, ensuing the right support staff are engaged and executive communications are sent and be responsible for Mission Control metrics and the quality of the data supporting them.
· Bachelor's degree in a computer related field and 5 to 7 years related experience
· Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
· Strong Analytical skills.
· Experienced in Incident management Process
· Change Management Process
· Problem Management Process
· Proficient in MSOffice and reporting tools
· Knowledge in HP-Service Manager (or similar incident ticketing tools)
· Knowledge in Monitoring tools such as Control-M, Crontab, or Tivoli
· Knowledge of RDMS (like Oracle SQL)
· ITIL Foundation V3/2011 certified
· DevOps certified
· Experience in Payment processing/Cards industry a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.