- Register and allocate daily transactions to Processors and monitor progress
- Perform double check and End of Day reconciliation to ensure all transactions are booked accurately and timely
- Provide technical guidance and training to Processors on complex transactions and provide operational guidance with regard to the management of the workflow
- Deal with external & internal affairs and participate in relevant projects and other ad hoc events as required
- Investigate, analyze and resolve complex customer enquiries / requirements to provide required solutions during the product life
- Ensure that all Customer Enquiries allocated to the team are handled in a timely and accurate manner, exercising sound judgement based upon knowledge and experience at all time
- Assist with reviews of unit processes, recommend / implement improvements as agreed
- Check/produce PBOC/ SAFE/CBRC report
- College graduate or above
- Minimum 4 years of Trade Finance working experience at foreign bank
- Solid understanding of relevant PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulation
- Deep knowledge UCP Rules, international trade and OFAC regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good customer contact techniques
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.