CIB – Investment Banking –TMT–Vice President
J.P. Morgan’s Investment Banking department advises clients on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, equity and debt capital raisings, divestitures, spin-offs, asset purchases and dispositions, JVs, corporate defence assignments, restructurings and reorganizations.
The J.P Morgan Telecoms, Media and Technology Corporate Finance team is composed of a team of professionals with very strong client relationships across a broad range of leading companies. The team is seeking an Investment Banker for a Vice President position in London with a focus on the above sectors. In terms of prior sector experience we are looking across all sectors and want to hire the best candidates.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Our Investment Banking groups are organized to provide product, industry sector or country expertise to our clients. These teams collaborate to provide a variety of products to clients in each sector. The team members become experts in their product, industry sector or country.
As an Investment Banking Vice President, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting day-to-day management of Corporate Finance projects
• Liaise with the relevant counterparts at the client and other advisers (M&A, accounting, legal etc.)
• Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence with other advisers
• Leading and reviewing detailed valuation analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
• Leading and reviewing detailed M&A, transaction structuring and other financial analysis
• Preparing pitch books, board materials, memoranda, and other presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
• Liaising with other team members, industry coverage bankers and other product partners to deliver the firm to our clients
• Interaction with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives