Business Overview: Global Tax Operations
Global Tax Operations' primary responsibility is to maximize client's investments by either facilitating effective relief at source on client investment income or retrospectively reclaiming taxes from global tax authorities. This is a high risk product with diverse market procedures, a significant change agenda and complex market/regulatory requirements.
The Tax Operations Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the collection and validation of all applicable client documentation and certification within strict SLA guidelines.
· Provide technical input on any determined impact to the CIB Custody Operations business for all Tax related newsflashes.
· Provide technical input on any tax-related product or other change requests
· Leverage tax expertise to ensure that the clients interests are represented and understood throughout the business
· Ensure close collaboration with the Sub Custodian network and the internal Network Management Group
· Proactive analysis, support and guidance on outstanding/expiring tax documentation to all internal partners and client representatives.
· Assistance with the following, liaising with other J.P. Morgan operations team where necessary:
o New market entry / expansion
o Account / fund restructures
o Legal entity conversions
· Proactive support on Tax training initiatives/undertake cross training with other member of the team.
· Maintain Tax Documentation template and procedures for internal use to ensure all market and procedural changes are reflected accurately.
· Work with and contribute to Tax Steering Groups
· Continually review operational tax processes to identify areas for enhancement
· Identify tax risks and solution resolution
JP Morgan is an equal opportunity employer.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.