We are sourcing a specific role on the Business Analyst team within Asset & Wealth Management Technology to address an increased need and expertise to support our current Regulatory, Line of Business and Strategic Business and Technology initiatives. The position is for an experienced Business Analyst within the financial industry.
As a Business Analyst, you serve as a liaison between technology, design and product management. In this role, you will work with product managers to analyze business needs and further translate their vision into functional and technical requirements.
• Work with business partners to validate, clarify and normalize business requirements
• Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements for multiple development teams - back end service developers, framework developers and UI developers
• Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high level information into workable requirements
• Work with developers and subject matter experts to understand the work effort, communicate any compromises or risks to designers and product managers and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties
• Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience as Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, System Analyst or Technical Analyst, with emphasis on technology and end-to-end implementation understanding
• Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience working with software or web technology teams
• Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.