- Analyzing and documenting large scale Financial Systems.
BA will gather, analyze, document and communicate requirements as well as maintain project plans and track project status.
Understand and document the requirements of the respective business areas and their products.
Perform data analysis.
Responsible for acquiring stakeholder consensus for all documented business requirements.
Work with the different development teams to assist in documenting the system designs.
Act as a liaison between Business Users/SMEs and developers to ensure proper documentation of the business application requirements and technical specifications in order to produce comprehensive functional requirements.
Work within the change control process to document and update changing system requirements.
Participate in the planning and execution of QA/UAT testing of applications.
Assist in tracking BAU demands
- 3+ years of hands-on Business Analysis or Product Management experience
- Experienced in collecting, organizing and tracking requirements (requirements management)
- Excellent analytical skills, especially pertaining to data analysis.
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Financial Services systems experience
- Understanding of Derivatives strongly preferred.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to construct simple queries.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.
- Must have experience with gathering requirements and working with technical staff to develop system designs.
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Must have experience with the following set of tools: Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
Critical analysis, communication, technical analysis, data analysis
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.