J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
• Support and partner with the ED’s, Business Owners, Support partners, Onshore Partners via tactical and strategic assistance to help drive business and ensure that the India GSC Leadership team is well-informed and prepared
• Support the AM India Ops MD and other leadership with key business management functions including project management, analysis and reporting of Key metrics and ad-hoc requests
• Support business management team to develop, implement and execute key reporting to be leveraged by all Sr Leaders and senior management teams in AM Ops.
• Act as a local extension between business management and business groups by working on joint projects and managing communication between teams
• Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
• Prepare presentation materials to be shared with management, business groups and other relevant stakeholders
• Effectively follow up with Stakeholders across levels.
Key Skills Required:
• Execution and project management skills – Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests. Scope projects and create workable project plans. Must be self-directed with the ability to explore innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner. Must be proactive, high energy, detail and results-oriented, and willing to drive change. Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
• Communications skills – Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to synthesize “the story” for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
• Problem solving skills – Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, gather and manipulate data, obtain consensus and implement change. Able to outline work process in a thoughtful and detailed manner. Intellectually curious with a genuine interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
• Technical and analytical skills – Able to produce accurate, error-free analysis. Understand business drivers and ensure that the team’s analyses are sound. Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data in Excel and from internal systems to develop strategic conclusions
• Leadership and interpersonal skills – Strong professional presence with the ability to communicate directly with stakeholders across hierarchy. Must be able to interact and influence colleagues at all levels in the business. Able to collaborate with peer team members across business and staff areas at all levels, and achieve goals without direct control over all resources. Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others. Must have flexible work style and be able to develop junior colleagues within the team
• Re-engineering and efficiency projects exposure would be an added advantage
• Six Sigma certification would be an added advantage
• Project Management Certification would be an added advantage
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.