The Corporate Functions Compliance (CFC) Team is responsible for the execution of the Compliance program for all Corporate Functions. The Corporate Functions at JPMC are comprised of over 20 unique groups with a diverse range of activities (e.g. Human Resources, Global Real Estate, Enterprise Technology, Sourcing, Finance, etc.).
Working together with senior managers across the Corporate Functions, and partnering with Legal, Oversight and Control, and other groups across the Compliance organization, we advise each Function on their applicable compliance risks and related policies, ensure proper Compliance training and testing plans are executed, and support the Functions in their development of appropriate controls to mitigate applicable compliance risks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This role provides the opportunity to contribute to the continued build-out and enhancement of the compliance program for Corporate Functions through the various X-LOB initiatives owned by CFC or where CFC contributes to the Global Compliance Practices Program.
· Collaborate with CFC colleagues in the support and management of various initiatives such as the Reg O and Reg W X-LOB horizontal program, CFC risk assessment, and CFC surveillance population management.
· Formulate and implement strategies for improving efficiencies in processes and technology usage.
· Work in close collaboration with Corporate Functions Compliance across all regions, to build and maintain key relationships across the Compliance department, in order to promote a culture of engagement and connectivity and to implement a consistent set of practices and related standards.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· 3 - 5 years experience in a Compliance role (or a control function such as Risk or Oversight & Control), preferably within the financial services industry. Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Professional maturity and confidence in engaging with and expressing a point of view
· Quick learner with the ability to positively and creatively influence change
· Strategic thinker with the ability to implement
· Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and collaboration tools (e.g. Share Point)
· Strong analytical abilities
· Strong attention to detail; highly organized
· Deadline driven; bring projects to completion on schedule
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.