|• Understand metadata and master data management|
• Develop reports & dashboards
• Develop queries and report in BI tools
• Examine, interpret and report results of data analysis to stakeholders
• Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple sources, tables and sub queries
|• Degree in Statistics preferred|
• 4+ years experience in Data Quality Validation and Reporting Framework
• 4+ years lead role in developing reports using Tableau
• 2+ years experience designing and developing in Python preferred
• 2+ experience in Hadoop Platform (Hive, HDFS and Spark), Unix shell scripting and SQL
• Experience in Data profiling & Data analysis
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.