• The candidate must exhibit a good understanding of model implementation, data structures, data manipulation, distributed processing, application development, and automation.
• The candidate must have a good understanding of consumer financial products, data systems and data environments, and processes that are necessary for the implementation of Risk and Finance models.
• Coordinate with various teams on production support tickers, analysis root cause and assist in efficent resolution of production processes
• Candidate will be response for supporting day to day operations for models running in production environment
• Degree in computer science or a numerate subject (e.g. engineering, sciences, or mathematics) or Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 4 years of experience, or a Ph.D. and two years of experience.
• Development and implementation experience of applications for 4 years.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience designing and developing in Python.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in Hadoop Platform (Hive, HDFS and Spark)
• 3 to 5 years’ experience with Unix shell scripting
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.