JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Asset & Wealth Management Overview: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.8 trillion and assets under management of $2.0 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2017.)
AWM Analyst Program Overview
The three-year, non-rotational, entry-level Asset & Wealth Management (AM) Analyst Program provides analysts exposure to multiple business areas. They join either the Wealth Management (Client Management or Product/Strategy tracks) or Asset Management (Product groups in Funds Management).
The Wealth Management Analyst Program Manager will manage all day to day aspects of the WM Analyst Program and will lead and execute the Wealth Management Program Strategy globally.
· Lead a team of Program Managers globally who face off to each business within Wealth Management to deliver the WM analyst program end to end
· Review the program’s current state and strategy and engage leadership in HR and the business to drive strategic changes to align to the goals of the business as we grow. Includes reviewing and analyzing trends in hiring, performance and retention.
· Provide day to day coaching to the program managers across WM in NAMR, Asia and EMEA to ensure they have the appropriate support and are well coordinated
· Partner with the AM Analyst Program Manager to ensure alignment across AWM
· Organize and drive cross team projects, including coordinated ongoing program communications to Analysts and Analyst managers, the year-end compensation process, Performance Development, and the Analyst to Associate Promotion process
· Partner with AWM Learning & Development to decision, provide input and help drive the direction of training for WM analysts
· Partner with Managers and key stakeholders (in HR and the business) to ensure the structure and direction of the Program is in line with business goals and needs
· Responsible for driving coordinated Analyst and Analyst Manager communication across the regions through multiple channels: emails, monthly meetings, one-on-one discussions
· Manage the annual performance review and compensation process globally for all Analysts, as well as the A to A promotion process
· Provide support to the team on complex and sensitive employee relations situations, in partnership with HR Global People Support, as required
· Collaborate with Global AWM Analyst Program teams on the planning and execution of shared, global sessions including but not limited to: AWM Analyst Initial Training Program which takes place in New York, ‘MASTERS’ specialist learning sessions, PREP communication training and LEAP shadowing program for high potentials.
· Effectively collaborate with other teams within HR to ensure a coordinated experience for our clients (HRBPs, Recruitment, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, HRSD)
Skills / Competencies Required
· 10+ years relevant work experience in Private Banking or Human Resources space
· Ability to drive a global strategy and effectively identify and drive enhancements, including strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
· Strong interest in working with, and developing, junior talent
· Ability to work and partner effectively with all levels of seniority, including Senior Management
· Strong influencing skills and ability to influence at all levels; maintain strong internal and external relationships, within HR and the Business
· Strong public speaking and presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning abilities; attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and simultaneously move projects and tasks forward
· Demonstrated data management capabilities; proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
· Some Travel Required – 15%
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.