Global Portfolio Implementation (GPI) provides portfolio implementation services for discretionary accounts both internally and at third party institutions focusing on rebalancing and risk management activities. The team supports products from both Global Wealth and Global Investment Management.
1. Perform daily functions to facilitate processing and maintenance of existing account base.
2. Process account maintenance activity from start to finish, including:
• Security activity (i.e. corporate actions, dividends)
• Cash flow activity (i.e. withdrawals, contributions, tax harvesting, restriction requests.)
• Exception reporting and monitoring
3. Identify, analyze and eliminate discrepancies between JPMorgan account data and Sponsor data utilizing bookkeeping reports and other various resources.
4. Perform reconciliation tasks between internal and custodian platforms to ensure accounts are in good order.
5. Daily monitoring and evaluation of potential risks and discrepancies in client accounts.
6. Work closely and provide operational support for trading and other GPI areas.
7. Relationship management with Sponsor operations, Trading desks and internal PM’s.
8. Participate in the planning and developing of new business processes.
9. Interact with various business partners (Compliance, Technology, Operations and Sales) to help build business scale and efficiency.
10. Make recommendations for quality control measures to ensure operational processes mitigate risk and eliminate processing errors
11. Document and update procedures continuously for efficiency and proper protocol.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.