Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks and DevOps is key.
And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation as well as working closely with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
You will also work closely with and overseeing vendor development activity from around the world and affirming integration into a target state environment.
You will work closely with LOB and technology leadership partners in general coordination of all technical aspects of product deliver.
Finally, you will work closely with our lead architects to help ensure dev modernization is planned for and realized as part of our overall deliverables.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Delivering solutions as a member of an Agile scrum team.
- Working closely with vendors as delivery partners.
- Knowledge and practical use of Spring Frameworks, most notably Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and design patterns.
- Proficiency with software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- 5+ years of professional IT experience in Software Engineering / Application Development.
- Strong knowledge of automated testing, including automated build and deployment technologies, such as: Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, etc.
- Knowledge of web services, XML, JSON are required.
- Knowledge of relational database with strong background on SQL and\or PL-SQL is required.
- Basic knowledge of cyber security and how to deliver code that is secure from hacking.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of test driven development and Junit.
- Understanding and basic knowledge of Selenium and Cucumber.
- Flexibility and ability to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgement, and prioritize work.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.