J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits
Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast paced production environment
Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime and holidays,
Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
Work Allocation and monitoring
Ability to work on conduct discussions and manage exceptional cases
Ability to participate in Global discussions
Ability to identify and drive global projects / Local initiatives
Should possess innovative and control oriented mindset
DE Income team is responsible for :
- Income payments (Dividend, Interest & Amortization)
- Global Proxy: Notification of Proxy events & Voting’s
- Class Actions – Provide details of impacted clients to onshore for further proceedings of the litigation
Minimum qualifications - Graduate
Minimum experience – 6-8 years in relevant field
- Candidate with in depth understanding of Asset Servicing / securities market are preferred
- Detail Orientation – Function is critical from impact perspective. Need eye for detail and there is zero tolerance to oversight mistakes.
- Strong Client Focus. Strong time management and ability to coordinate with various teams to action items.
- Analytical - Ready to analyze the process flows and ideate on operational improvements.
- Strong team player and must have the capability to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams.
- Communication (Spoken – Assertiveness & Written) – Ability to communicate effectively and assist Client Service Specialists / Front Office Groups / Middle Office Groups with queries/investigations.
- Adaptability - Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Control orientated and Risk awareness is essential. Understand Operational Risks to reduce Risk Profile.
· Ability to influence others for providing the supports and work under pressure independently.
· Desire to make an impact. Self Starter, Confident and Proactive