The CTC / Liquidity Risk Reporting group is a part of the Firmwide Market Risk Reporting team within the Firmwide Risk
Controller organization. This group is responsible for analyzing and reporting on market, liquidity and funding metrics at
the Firmwide, LOB, and key LE level globally.
Specifically, the team is primarily responsible for the production of daily risk reports, which are used by risk mangers,
business units, and senior business management to monitor and manage positions and funding requirements. The team
is also responsible for monitoring and reporting of the CTC and Liquidity limits and indicators at firmwide, line of business
and legal entity level.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly market and liquidity risk reports to the business units,
risk coverage, senior management and regulators.
- Understand key market and liquidity risk measures such as greeks, liquidity coverage ratio, net stable funding ratio,
liquidity asset buffer, and non- liquidity asset buffer, deposit balances and stress tests and explain material risk moves.
- Liaise with the coverage team to implement risk reports in support of legal entity reporting requirements and manage the
liquidity/market risk limits and indicators process, including breach management.
- Provide timely, accurate, and meaningful information to senior management, regulators, and risk managers by
maintaining data quality in the reporting processes and utilizing system tools to control the accuracy of reports.
- Develop and maintain legal-entity specific liquidity reporting.
- Conduct ad hoc risk analysis
- Develop improvements and efficiencies in risk reporting processes and governance framework.
- Relevant experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency using Microsoft products including Excel, VBA and Access
- Ability to work and solve problems independently, and be able to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization and processing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to improve current processes and achieve efficiencies
- Team player who can interact at ease with colleagues of various levels
- Self-motivated, and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Knowledge of market and liquidity risk metrics and financial products
- BA/BS degree required
- Fluent English speaker
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.