Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
• Over all 8 -10 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience working with full AGILE SDLC with Scrum Tester / SDET Roles
• 4+ years of hands on experience with any one or multiple of the tools such as Appium/Robotium/Calabash etc
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Integration testing espcially using Unit test frameworks (XCTestFramework - Swift supporting Library).
• 2+ years of experience as software developer using SWIFT/ObejctiveC as Object oriented language.
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
• Working knowledge on CI tools - Jenkins
• Hands on experience in testing SOAP, REST, JSON services
• Hands on experience in Mocking libraries -Lisa Mocking and/or Cucumber libraries for rest api testing.
• Troubleshooting skills with Android studio debug bridge/ device monitor - parsing logs, errors etc.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.