JPMorgan Technology fuels almost every aspect of our company, and is at the heart of everything we do to enable our customers, clients and employees.
With over 40,000 technologists in more than 60 countries globally, we strive to deliver client and stakeholder value through risk management, innovation, valuing standardization and enabling our employees.
The PMO Process and Standards role provides business analysis support for the Global Technology Program Management Office (PMO) working collaboratively with the PMO leadership team and strategic partners.
PMO Standards and Processes
Heavily engaged in the development of sustainable, strategic standards and processes, the GT PMO Analyst is responsible, in collaboration with technology leads firmwide, for the following specific activities:
1. Communication management with the PMO Leadership team
2. Development and Review of Software Development Lifecycle processes, partnering with other firmwide organizations
3. Coordinating regular and ad-hoc PMO Leadership forums
a. Meeting management – Agenda/Minutes/Action tracking
4. Lead or facilitate process and standards development workstreams
5. Partner with other PMO functions:
a. GT PMO Tools Team
b. GT PMO Governance Team
7. Process Improvement
8. Management of the PMO SharePoint site
· Minimum 3 years previous experience working on complex projects/programs across multiple regions and/or lines of businesses, and products.
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools ( e.g Waterfall, Agile)
· Bachelor’s degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Experience in implementing change management initiatives/processes
· Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, and to produce insightful analyses including executive level summaries/presentations.
· Ability to effectively partner with key stakeholders across tech teams.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Strong meeting facilitation skills
· Very detail oriented
· Strong communication skills (written/oral)
· Strong time management with ability to deliver to deadlines
· Experience working with Clarity, QlikView, Sharepoint or Jira a plus