JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda. A top Corporate Technology priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
The Regulatory Reporting Technology Team is focused on building applications which support the daily needs of risk managers and financial professionals inclusive of data management tools, calculators and financial reporting engines, etc.
The cross asset technology role is for a talented Axiom Application Developer within Reg team based in India and partnering with teams globally.
We are seeking a senior hands-on technologist with deep technical design and development skills. This individual will need to have hands-on ability in Axiom. They will be a part of a dynamic team of highly talented individuals and will be encouraged to contribute ideas, learn, design and implement.
In addition to responsibilities as an Application Developer , the role will also liaise with business (Corporate Controllers, Capital Controllers, Regulatory reporting, Quants) and technology counterparts in all lines of Business across the globe during Requirements, Development, Testing, Implementation & Post-production phase of the project. You will develop a good understanding of End to End business processes.
- 5+ years hands-on development experience working with a mix of enterprise development technologies across different platforms (Unix and Wintel) and RDBMS (Oracle and SQL Server), and strong Oracle PL/SQL skills
- Deep understanding of, and passion for, SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management.
- Understanding of Regulatory Landscape across various Jurisdictions eg Fed mandates, PRA etc.
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM, LEAN) is desirable.
- Relational data modelling using Oracle SQL Developer or Sybase Power designer
- Experience with Data integration or ETL tools like Informatica, Pentaho and Scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M or Cron jobs.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent