End User Services Mobile Development Team, India located in Bangalore, is recruiting an exceptional Android/.Net Developer who shares our passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and thrives in a fast paced, cross discipline agile team. You will join a team of highly focused season engineers already employing the latest development tools and methodologies on next generation projects to link the worlds of mobile. The End User Services Mobile Development team will own these products globally and deliver key functionalities for the firm.
Responsibilities / Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Mobile Hybrid Developer who has experience on developing web/hybrid apps using codova.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.