As an experienced Lean Agile Coach in our Merchant Services Group, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Agile adoption and promoting delivery of business value as well as Teach and Coach Agile practices and values within the organization
- Coach employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace
- Working with Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Deep knowledge of Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles
- Significant experience working with organizational leadership and teams to change and adjust organizational design to promote self-organizing teams within an enterprise environment
- Significant experience and understanding of challenges with scaling agile teams across organizations, and capable of identifying and addressing dysfunctional patterns caused by external forces that do not understand the values and principles of Agile or the importance of providing teams with an environment for agility
- Exhibits a deep-passion for continuous learning and seeks to provide knowledge gained throughout the entire organization, beyond the team and line of business, and can facilitate classes, workshops, and Agile sharing events (e.g. Agile Hangouts, Community of Practice)
- Utilizes broader experiences and adoption patterns, the Lean/Agile Coach helps the organization and (often multiple) Agile Teams adopt and progress in a feasible way
- Capable of teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modeling Techniques
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value and teach techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- 10+ years of technology delivery experience within a large-scale enterprise environment
- 4+ years of experience as an agile coach within a large-scale enterprise environment
- 4+ years of experience in organizational design and transformation within a large-scale enterprise environment
- 4+ years of experience teaching agile delivery frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Highly skilled facilitation and teaching capabilities to handle small (<10 people) to large (<40 people) workshops and/or trainings
- Ability to create engaging customized content and effectively present to small and large audiences (200+)
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with executives and team members in one-on-one and group settings
- Strong comprehension of scaled agile delivery frameworks and patterns
- Strong comprehension of Lean and Agile Software Development techniques
- Certification in agile delivery frameworks (e.g. CSM, CSPO, CSD, PSM, KMP, AAP, PMI-ACP, LeSS) preferred
- Certification in agile coaching (ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-AC, CEC, KCP, PAC) preferred Certification in agile training (CST, AKT) preferred
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.