Associate - Recruiting (Analytics)
Req #: 180030560
Job Category: Human Resources
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services through our 137,000 employees. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Our Risk Management professionals work directly with Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Auto/Student Loan, Card and Commerce Services, Chase Wealth Management and Mortgage Banking to minimize, monitor and control the probability of risk events and mitigate the impact of risk events that do occur.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end to end hiring process for the Risk Analytics business at various levels.
- Strategizing and execution for new deployment and niche hiring.
- Sourcing the right candidate for the role, and leveraging the various channels appropriately.
- Focus on direct sourcing using various channels to balance source mix.
- Ownership of candidate experience - Creating a great experience for the applicants through the recruitment and onboarding process
- Partner with the stakeholders (local as well as global) in understanding the requirement, ensuring the positions are filled within agreed timelines and deliver superior customer experience
- Ensure 100% compliance with the documentation for the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Managing periodic and adhoc reporting
- Model the organization's core values, operating principles, and philosophies in hiring
- Core Recruitment Exp- 6+ years with relevant analytics hiring experience is preferable.
- Proven Execution Focus on achieving targets
- Strong problem solving, time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Adaptable to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, objectives and deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Be flexible with schedule based on business needs
- Well versed with recruitment tools, Excel, PowerPoint etc.