JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Candidates must perform Funding of Nostro Accounts, monitor balance, and reconcile the daily statements with Predictions & Ledgers within a deadline driven environment
- Provide overall supervision to the staff during his/ her shift operating window
- Ensure that all work items are completed as per the agreed SLA
- Monitor the exceptions and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the process.
- Identify the training requirements of the team members and work with the Associate on providing the required trainings
- Track the changes to the procedures and ensure that the team is fully aware of the changes
- Prepare the position of the Nostros as per the funding requirement
- Co-ordinate with the business and treasury teams to arrive at the appropriate funding requirements of the Nostro Account
- Perform reconciliation to identify the reason for the break and reach out to businesses to close the breaks
- Support Global Treasury teams in the process of predicting and funding the banks cash positions across Asia, EMEA & WHEM
- Monitor & validate overdraft & credit interest charges
- Partner with Global projects team to ensure seamless rollouts of any enhancements and on or off boarding of any accounts from Cash Management systems
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
Strong written and oral comprehension of the English language
Working knowledge of Banking Operations
Computer navigation skills
Four or more years of banking experience in a leadership role or four or more years of Banking Operations experience.
Proficient in Microsoft products
Knowledge of Nostro Funding Process would be an advantage