J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Candidates must perform Funding of Nostro Accounts, monitor balance, and reconcile the daily statements with Predictions & Ledgers within a deadline driven environment
• University Graduate
• Strong written and oral comprehension of the English language
• Working knowledge of Banking Operations
• Computer navigation skills
• Four or more years of banking experience in a leadership role or four or more years of Banking Operations experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft products
• • Knowledge of Nostro Funding Process would be an advantage
University degree and four or more years of experience in Banking/Finance operations
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.