As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- SPG Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) technology is seeking a Web Development Sr. software engineer in C#/.NET/ASP.NET/WPF to join the JEMS technology team to collaborate with business partners to support the CMBS business processes
- Execute product development including analysis, requirements definition, technical design, programming, testing, technical documentation, and implementation of both front-end and back-end layers for CMBS application10+ years of application development experience
- 8+ years’ experience with build, code and deployment processes and have contributed to design
- 8+ years of .NET Development experience in Winforms, and WPF.
- 8+ years of expertise in backend technologies including SQL Server 2012+. Past experience with building high volume data centric solutions is a plus.
- 8+ years of proven expertise and deep experience with Enterprise Multi-tier Desktop and Multi-threaded software development, application/database tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math or equivalent training and relevant experience
- Familiarity with Developer Express, SyncFusion, SpreadSheet Gear, and Angular.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel Interop and Macro VBA.
- Exposure to cloud programming/platforms
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.