J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions
· Reviewing and understanding the Client request
· Review & Verification of the Risk Rating selected by the Implementation Consultant is as per the approved Risk Matrix.
· Review & Validation of appropriate core legal documents/product forms/service terms as listed in the P&Ps and/or Scanning & Indexing the documents to the centralized repository.
· Review & Validation of Authorized Signor details, Negotiated Documents & perform Signature Verification
· Review & Authentication of Mandates into the respective Autosig platform
· Recording your observations & escalate wherever necessary
· Identifying items which needs Remediation & Amendments.
· Identifying gaps/exceptions and recommending possible solutions.
· Project Management.
· Graduates with minimum of 2 years of experience.
· Excellent comprehension and observation skills
· Knowledge of TS & CB Products and Operations will be an added advantage.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Logical & analytical skills
· Aptitude to work with numbers and deadlines.
· Proactive approach
· Ability to grasp/learn new products/audits which are currently not in scope.
· Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.