JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Liquidity management is the process of maintaining an optimal cash position. Liquidity Solutions provides the means for clients to meet its daily obligations (such as its payables), likewise, providing clients the opportunity to invest excess cash in a variety of investment vehicles.
Liquidity Operations performs product set up, maintenance, reconciliation, and servicing for cash concentration and investment products.
· Handles the complex processing, clearance, servicing or settlement of transactions/deals.
· Completes account bookings and processing.
· Monitors work queues.
· Resolves transaction exceptions or rejects.
· Security Wire Transfer processing.
· Performs complex inquiries and research.
· Completes routine operational balancing and reconciliations.
· Handles open item or payable/receivable resolutions.
· Serves as a subject matter expert for the area.
· Processes complex non-routine accounts or transactions, performing investigations and repairs.
· Analyzes information to determine accuracy and completeness of the data.
· Performs research inquiries regarding reference data setup or maintenance.
· Coordinate and/or lead internal compliance reviews and external audits.
· Recommend and implement process improvements.
· Timely and effective escalations of issues.
· Perform back up functions.
· Bachelor degree required, degree preference is Finance, Accounting or Economics.
· Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and able to work with a team.
· Learns fast and adapts to rapid changes.
· Detail-oriented and has strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Must be able to deal well with pressure, prioritize work, and multi-task without making errors or missing timelines.
· Has a high degree of customer focus and follows through on commitments.
· Fluent in verbal, written and conversational English.
· Must always be professional in all communications.
· Able to deal effectively with all levels within the organization.
· Proficient in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.