HL Servicing Finance - Associate – Planning & Analysis
Req #: 180028150
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
The candidate will be member of the Home Lending Servicing CFO support team. This team serves as a planning and analytical resource to help executives manage, forecast, plan and gain insight into the P& L requirements of the business. The team also focuses on dashboarding & reporting initiatives at Home Lending level.
This team's responsibilities include managing the monthly and quarterly forecast process, coordinating reporting and processes with Corporate finance teams, managing the annual budget/mid-year forecast process, managing several financial and strategic analytic projects and providing insight and decision support to the CCB and JPMC leadership. Ideal candidate will help in all aspects of Management Reporting related to the Home Lending organization. The team member will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan's tools to create meaningful reports and analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Partner with business, P&A, Capacity, MIS team to ensure smooth functioning of the process/function
- Support dashoarding initiatives by helping collect vital data and information from MIS and operational leadership
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management
- Prepare insightful, high quality Senior Management presentations
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Forecast streamline process (including headcount
- Produce reports to various stakeholders on expense, headcount, and several metrics
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports as required
- Ensure that reports are insightful and contain commentary on key movements and watch items. Proactively look for trends and drivers and provide analytical inputs to customers
- Participate in Business Reviews
- MBA (Finance)/ Chartered Accountant (or similar educational background) with 5-10 years of post-qualification experience
- Strong P&A background
- Experience in banking industry preferred
- Excellent communication and partnering skills
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment
- Expert knowledge of Excel (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Essbase
- Shift timings: 2.00 pm till 11.00 pm