JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Executive Assistant supports 6-7West Region Equity Salespeople by answering phones, scheduling meetings, assisting with client requests, submitting expense reports, scheduling travel and assisting with marketing roadshows. *LI-POST
Key elements of the job:
• Email / Phones. Exceptional attention to detail is required.
• Expense Reports. Concur is used to process the team’s heavy volume of expenses.
• Booking travel. The sales team travels primarily in the West but also throughout the U.S. and internationally.
• Scheduling. The assistant will schedule analyst marketing & deal/non-deal related meetings with our institutional investor clients.
• Catering. The assistant often orders catering to client meetings.
• The work day begins at 5:30am-2:30pm., and the role will offer ample opportunity for overtime.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.