Strategic Analytics Lead, CCB Technology and Digital P&A, Vice President (New York, NY)
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Technology and Digital organizations provide support for the CCB businesses which serve more than 61 million consumers and 4 million small businesses across Consumer, Business and Mortgage Banking, Card Services, Auto Finance and Merchant Services.
The Strategic Analytics Lead will play a central role in the production and presentation of strategic analytics and metrics to ensure that senior executives aligned to Technology and Digital have the right information to make data-driven decisions.
• Play an important role in supporting the strategic transformation of how CCB manages its technology value stream
• Establish proper sources for information (people, systems, research) and develop approaches for gathering, analyzing and distilling into findings / recommendations
• Design and produce insightful and visually-appealing presentations and other reporting for senior executives through CCB
• Communicate findings in a concise and actionable manner and provide insights critical to delivering business goals
• Contribute to Finance team’s efforts to adopt emerging technology, including dashboards / visualization, robotic process automation (RPA) and data ecosystem development
• Leverage and develop less experienced team members, providing training, coaching and feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering or related majors
• Minimum of 5-7 years of strategic / analytical experience in Banking and / or Technology
• Investment Banking or Management Consulting experienced preferred (but not required)
• High level of intellectual curiosity with exceptional problem solving / critical thinking skills
• Self-motivated individual with ability to manage tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Deep experience and extreme working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to interact with, build relationships with and influence employees at all levels
• Comfort interacting (verbally and in writing) and presenting to all levels of management
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.