As an Information Architect, you will define information / data flows, information / data delivery architecture and information / data tools. Define data requirements and participate in design reviews. Work with Business and Application Architects to review business drivers, needs and strategies and assess the implications to the information / data architecture. Identify, assess, and document business requirements for information / data, and advising on options, risks, and costs versus benefits. Communicate data prioritization decisions to the relevant technology organizations.
• Collaborate with appropriate teams in order to understand, translate and capture the requirements for Conceptual and Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications / Data Sourcing contracts
• Analyze current application portfolio and create necessary data flows
• Consult with development teams and ensure project adherence to firm data sourcing principles
• Create and maintain appropriate metadata for various information architecture related artifacts including data lineage
• Ensure adherence to data modeling best practices, patterns and standards
• Strong overall architecture experience with high proficiency in data architecture
• Expertise in business intelligence, data warehousing, data analytics and/or reporting
• Strong understanding of financial data concepts
• Knowledge of master and reference data management, data quality, metadata management
• Experience with modeling tools like ERWIN, MagicDraw, Rational Suite, etc
• Experience in creating and reviewing architecture and development artifacts such as conceptual data models, logical data models and data flow diagrams
• Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.