Be a part of a dynamic team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
What You Can Expect
Here at JPMorgan Chase, you’ll be part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, and innovations in electronic payments, cyber security and cloud development.
Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables our teams to create solutions that will transform the way our clients and customers manage their businesses and money. This commitment to innovation includes ground-breaking partnerships with FinTech companies and Silicon Valley tech
firms across big data and analytics, digital banking, cybersecurity, cloud development, data visualization, and electronic payments projects. This two-year program is designed to open the door to an accelerated career in technology. It starts with in-depth training, after which you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and sharpen your skill set while working together with colleagues within our consumer, wholesale or corporate
As a Software Engineer, you will develop innovative solutions that power our clients’ businesses and customers’ lives. You’ll join a team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll update teams and key stakeholders on the progress of what’s
being developed. Best of all, you’ll be sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will help build high-performance systems along with our top technologists. You'll engage in the design and development of innovative storage, networking and compute solutions on critical business platforms that have unmatched scale, while building software solutions that automate the firm’s operations.
We're looking for highly motivated purpose-driven individuals with a passion for developing technologies with global impact.
· A well-rounded academic background — minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 (or prior participation in JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program)
· Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with expected graduation of December 2017 or June 2018 or participating in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program
· Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or MIS majors are preferred — other majors may be considered
· Infrastructure Engineering candidates should have knowledge of one or more of the following: virtualization, cloud computing, networking, storage, information security, database technologies, mobile computing, and operating systems
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.