The Asset Based Lending (ABL) business structures deals that address the complex financial and operational needs of customers in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia with revenues $20MM to $1B or more.
The ABL Credit Support team is part of the Wholesale Loans Middle Office (WL-MO) and provides end to end credit administrative support for a team of Credit Risk Managers and Underwriters. Generally, the team is responsible for maintaining CRI data integrity for a portfolio of credit relationships, managing all phases of the credit proposal
process, assisting with credit file maintenance, monitoring/tracking receipt of loan documents/ loan compliance information, coordinating letter of credit activities, processing legal and vendor invoices and setting up internal accounts.
WL-MO is more broadly part of Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) which services several lines of businesses within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 1,300 employees worldwide who provide global end to end loan origination and credit risk support, deal closing & funding, collateral & document review, loan servicing, trade confirmations & settlement and syndicated/agent bank booking & account management. Overall, the group is responsible for support of over $500 billion in loans outstanding.
The ABL Credit Support Specialist (CSS) coordinates activities between ABL Credit, WLS Operations and internal and external clients. Activities include, but are not limited to:
• Participate in pre-closing customer orientation and account set-up
• Manage end-to-end credit proposal process in iCRD Proposals/ARC application
• Populate facility data utilizing loan documentation and information provided by Risk Partners
• Follow up on past due loan documents and loan compliance information
• Manage credit data in Client Central via Client Data Management Team
• Execute data remediation projects
• Monitor various data reports for accuracy and correct any errors
• Assist with report preparation on a routine or ad-hoc basis
• Work on special projects as needed
The CSS possesses a working knowledge of basic software applications such as Excel and Word and CRI and related applications such as ARC, SRGT, Client Central, iCRD, Dealworks, CRRT, GTS/TPS, Intralinks, WebClass, LIQ, FSD, SELM, TCP-Facility Maintenance, CLW & QIP. The CSS has a solid understanding of credit process, policies, loan systems, and the ability to read and navigate through loan agreements.