Job Responsibilities The candidate will need to:
· Formulate business requirements, and user sessions/analysis into an easy-to-understand, digestible format (e.g., road-maps, user-flows, service contracts, and statement-of-work documents [SOWs]).
· Prepare, plan, and coordinate large stories into manageable tasks.
· Develop highly-scalable, fully-tested, highly-composable, UI components (or factories).
· Leverage those components to rapidly build customized views for our line of products/applications.
· Collaborate with other developers, designers, QA, product owners, and users to improve process, documentation, code-performance, and technology choices.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
· Familiarity with Test-driven and Behavior-driven Development (TDD, BDD)
· Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design Patterns
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
· Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page Applications (SPAs)
· Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
· Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.