JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one of the world's premier financial institutions, widely respected for its capital strength, global investment expertise, and integrity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and retail clients.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank sits within Global Wealth Management, a division of Asset Management, and is focused on working with high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, families and foundations. The Private Bank offers comprehensive financial and wealth solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, wealth advisory, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities
Global Wealth Management Marketing’s overall goal is simple: to be a trusted partner and advisor to the business that helps drive strong results. In support of that goal, we are focused on four key priorities — bringing the brand to life through our client experience; simplifying how we position our products and advice; disrupting and modernizing our content strategy by being digital first; and boosting revenue with data-driven acquisition and deepening strategies. Our collaborative organization has approximately 100 team members sitting in New York, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Paris, Geneva, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This is an opportunity for a talented marketing professional to join the Private Bank Marketing team, supporting the investments business agenda in Latin America. This role will work on diverse types of marketing programs and communication initiatives with the objective of driving investment flows and ensuring a quality client experience.
To be successful, the person in this role will need to work collaboratively and form close partnerships with the Head of Latin America Investments, Practice & Solutions marketing colleagues, asset class leads, Advisors, Creative Services, digital marketing, legal/compliance, infrastructure and all other groups that support the business.
Formulating strategic, new and impactful ways to market the firm’s thought leadership, investment capabilities and solutions in a timely manner will be a key part of this role. It is important to be creative not only in developing content but also packaging it for advisors to present to clients and prospects.
To execute on these responsibilities, it is absolutely critical that this professional build strong relationships with all key partners and stakeholders, and have a deep understanding of the Latin America region.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Propose and implement innovative strategic marketing programs and initiatives to increase investment product penetration with new and existing clients
- Work with Global Marketing colleagues on various projects including gathering marketing intelligence, digital initiatives for the region, country strategy implementation, etc.
- Develop and enhance sales tools and marketing materials (e.g. videos, articles, product profiles, presentations) to support front office advisors
- Manage and execute internal communications for new products or marketing programs, including launch emails and advisor tool kits
- Support the delivery of investment thought leadership across the region
- Liaise with international counterparts for best practices, ideas, etc.
- Investments expertise or prior experience is required
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese is required
- Strong writing, editing and organizational skills.
- Experience content creation and publishing is preferred
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Sound decision making and leadership presence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Independent and proactive learner
- Must be a team player
- Advanced management PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe