HR Service Delivery provides a number of core services to our customers in the region (Employees, Managers and HR) covering Payroll & Payroll Accounting, support for staff Onboarding & Offboarding.
The APAC HRSD Program Management Office supports projects & initiatives across HRSD depending on the types of organizational, regulatory, legal or operational changes that our teams need to accommodate & implement.
The Project Manager role in the team will need to apply project & program management disciplines in support of various projects & initiatives in the Payroll Function. Key responsibilities will include:
· Analyze & understand processes, SOPs, workflows & vendor recommendations in order to breakout the work into logical/ workable streams of activity.
· Work with key stakeholders to create or modify project charters & plans for specific activity streams.
· Define target state processes, including use of available solutions (e.g., Robotic Process Automation, other internal automation tools) and quantify the associated business case
· Clearly define purpose, identify all roles in the governance of the project, tasks, milestones & measures of success, & build these into full scale project plans. Clearly communicate these to all impacted parties & gain agreement & sign-off where relevant.
· Work with the HR Teams, HR Tech & other impacted areas to manage the delivery of the work streams and other change management activities - monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress & quality, managing issue resolution & taking corrective action as necessary.
· Track all progress & project deliverables utilizing appropriate tools; document & report status regularly to Management; create & distribute Project Scorecards/ Dashboards.
· Manage individual workload & work of the virtual project team to deliver to agreed upon project milestones; act as a leader, providing support & a review/ escalation point.
· Manager willing to discuss flexible work arrangements
· Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 2-3 years project management experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
· Experience in implementing & managing small to medium scale projects in a virtual/ distributed environment.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with the ability to negotiate & influence in order to gain mutual agreement as required.
· Strong project management skills e.g. analysis, planning, reporting & escalation.
· Strong sense of thinking out of the box - alternatives & "do what it takes to get the job done" approach.
· Highly motivated & delivery/ results focused.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks & work independently as part of a small high impact team.
· Ability to prioritize workload & adapt to changing demands
· Able to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours.
· Experience implementing standards & procedures.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.