JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The firm is on a journey to transform the way we deliver technology while continuing to foster a strong controls environment. A key enabler of this transformation is a deep understanding of the critical processes and underlying technology responsible for delivering our core products and services. The Business Process Engineering (BPE) function supports this transformation by driving firm wide understanding of the flows of connected business activities and related technology services.
The BPE function works across businesses and functions, and spans systems, employees, partners, and customers. By leveraging a combination of discovery, assessment, and automation techniques, the function provides overall management and transparency of the firm’s critical business services and related processes.
JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) is looking for an experienced individual to serve as a Process Engineering Lead for this transformation initiative to help drive service adoption across the firm. The position will partner with business leaders, operations managers, technologists, and functional partners from across the Lines of Business.
· Promoting leverage of the process engineering tooling used for defining, documenting, and maintaining operational intelligence of the firm’s critical business processes and system topology
· Providing leadership for the validation and enrichment of firm wide business process flows and underlying data
· Fostering innovative improvements across the critical processes which drive process efficiency, control optimization, and improved client experience
· Supporting key risk management efforts across the firm’s technology ecosystem, including resolution and recovery planning, risk & control assessments, regulatory examinations, and audits
· Partnering closely with business and technology stakeholders providing clear guidance for managing risks while enhancing critical business processes and related services
· Operating with a strong commitment towards continuous improvement
· 5+ years of experience working across technology and business aligned functions · Experience working with front office businesses to strengthen controls and improve overall business processes · Solid organization and presentation skills · Strong communication skills with the ability to succinctly articulate complex issues · Proficient in translating business requirements into functional requirements and technical specifications · Strong customer focus
· 5+ years of experience working across technology and business aligned functions
· Experience working with front office businesses to strengthen controls and improve overall business processes
· Solid organization and presentation skills
· Strong communication skills with the ability to succinctly articulate complex issues
· Proficient in translating business requirements into functional requirements and technical specifications
· Strong customer focus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.