· Business Management support for existing & newly formed technology teams:
o Ensuring compliance with budgetary and workforce metrics through maintenance of the headcount file
o Supporting headcount ramp up by connecting with hiring managers to capture status of open employee and contractor positions and projecting forecasted start dates for open positions and attrition
o Interface with Merchant Business Team to provide financial & workforce updates for Technology
o Prepare submissions for weekly CIO approval cycles
o Provide timely and accurate headcount reporting for management
o Analyzing workforce metrics & making recommendations to meet compliance
o Work with Corporate Location Strategy Team to help ensure real estate needs are met
· Business Performance:
o Support the of key performance indicators
o Smonthly, quarterly and annual performance reporting to the technology leaders
o Preparation and analysis of periodic and ad hoc management presentations and reviews addressing staffing, quality, and other analytics
o Support efforts to develop and improve department operations through efficient and effective business processes to meet department goals and objectives as well as resource and location strategies.
· Clarity Support:
o Verification of actual time entry
o Support of the annual planning & monthly reforecasting processes
o Verify requests for system access
o Prepare monthly reporting & assist with researching unexpected variances
o Work with Sourcing & Vendor Management to ensure alignment with our preferred policies
o Provide tool support to the IT & Finance teams for systems such as resource tracking, time tracking and collaboration tools
o Provide backup to staff members
· Minimum of years of relevant experience (experience within Technology or Merchant Services a plus)
· Bachelor's degree required
· Financial planning, forecasting and investment planning experience
· Shared service operating model experience
· Strong data analytical skills, attention to detail
· Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills; Ability to work well individually and partner effectively
· Enthusiastic, self motivated and effective under pressure; flexibility and ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
· Pro-active and problem solving mindset with demonstrated ability to identify, lutions
· MS Excel Expertise – knowledge of functions and pivot tables required;
· Working knowledge of MS Office and PowerPoint required; experience with Essbase, SAP, Clarity, or Cognito a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.