Commercial Bank - Client Service Specialist - CB Service Center (Indianapolis, IN)
Req #: 180035808
Job Category: Account Servicing
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Service Center provides support nationally to our clients as well as internal Service partners for routine operational inquiries and issues.
As a Client Service Specialist, you will report to a Sr. Client Service Manager or Client Service Manager and operate under general supervision as part of the Commercial Banking Service Center.
- Take incoming calls from Commercial Bank clients for account inquiries, transaction requests and account maintenance requests. In addition, handle calls from clients who opt out of their dedicated CSA's voicemail.
- Investigate and resolve generic and complex issues.
- Assist Client Service Analyst, Associate and Sr. Associate with inquiries on clients’ accounts (including follow up and escalations).
- Must be able to efficiently utilize technology to capture and fulfil client’s requests in appropriate systems.
- Responsible for tracking calls in appropriate system in addition to follow through on all customer requests and interaction with local market as appropriate.
- Must be able to communicate with the client on the phone clearly and concisely.
- To prioritize responsibilities to ensure individual goals and objectives are met as defined in the service representative scorecard.
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
- Minimum two years of proven customer service experience in financial industry to include proven problem resolution experience
- College degree preferred
- Proficient telephone skills
- Refined listening skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients while accessing bank's systems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with the added capability of working well in a team