While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in
customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely
recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team
The CCB Business Engineering group provides centralized prioritization, planning, design, and execution leadership &
support for large, complex, technology-dependent programs & projects that cut across CCB business and functional units.
The Program Execution of Business Engineering is comprised of 3 main functions: Execution, Testing & Delivery.
Under Testing, the Business Test Management group partners across CCB business units to define strategies and approaches for
QA & User Acceptance Testing activities as well as setting and stewarding sound testing methodologies. Our success is
based not only upon talented people and teams using sound business methods, but also upon a key set of principles and
CCB Business Engineering has an immediate opportunity within its Business Test Management team for a Business UAT Lead. As a Business UAT Lead leading a team of UAT Leads and/or Analysts, you will support the delivery of quality products that meet clients specifications with minimum defects, on-time, and on-budget. You will define and improve Business and IT processes towards recognized industry
standards and bridge the gap between the current and desire quality levels by balancing short-term needs with long-term
perspectives of success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Develop and maintain quality assurance standards and processes; manage quality improvement activities
- Create common business specific quality measurement frameworks and track improvement against these metrics
- Develop overall testing strategy and prioritize testing needs
- Ensure that quality assurance-related activities at both the program and at the project level are appropriately planned
- Ensure that problems are properly documented (RAID logs, status reports) and that defects are addressed
- Facilitate cross-CCB QA/UAT meetings with key stakeholders at various level of the organization
- Establish, maintain and manage strategic business and IT relationships
- Partner with key IT and business parties to ensure effective use of methodologies and communicate test strategies,
test results and performance through testing teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement by leveraging CMM, Six Sigma or industry best practices
- Role could include responsibilities in managing a team of Quality Assurance Leads and/or Analysts; provide direction and guidance; manage performance
and deliver feedback